Danny

November Pickups Thread

11 hours ago, Amador said:

Very nice. A San Francisco Giants fan, but definitely a fan of Correa and others

@Amador

Correa is definitely a likeable player. I'm sure he's going to have a greater following after the World Series win. 

Who on the Giants is your favorite player? I'm a sucker for pitching, so MadBum is definitely in my top-10.

3 hours ago, Juancowington said:

Nice, still hard to believe correa was a rookie in 2015, he seems like hes been in the league for 5 years.

@Juancowington

Yeah, it's probably because he's had hype since he was drafted in 2012. He came up mid-way through 2015 and hasn't looked back!

• Like 1

On 11/5/2017 at 8:03 AM, Danny said:

@Amador

Correa is definitely a likeable player. I'm sure he's going to have a greater following after the World Series win. 

Who on the Giants is your favorite player? I'm a sucker for pitching, so MadBum is definitely in my top-10.

@Juancowington

Yeah, it's probably because he's had hype since he was drafted in 2012. He came up mid-way through 2015 and hasn't looked back!

It's definitely Madison Bumgarner 

14 hours ago, Njsensasianscards said:

Does anyone know how much it costs to get 10 cards graded through psa? 

I think it depends if you have a membership or not.

I think the base price is $18/each, but if you're a member you can get bulk pricing for $10/each if submitting at least 10.

Here's a link to their price sheet:

https://www.psacard.com/fees/